Complaint Review: ZIP Realty

• Updated: Wed, June 05, 2013

• Reported By: Steamtrainaz — Glendale Alabama
ZIP Realty
4400 E. Thomas Road Phoenix, Arizona USA

ZIP Realty A Company packed with desperate realtors and useless staff Phoenix Arizona

This should serve as the ultimate warning to every realtor out there looking to hang their license with a new real estate company. I have been an international Diamond multi million dollar producer with 2 other companies and signed up with Zip when the market was in the down-turn spiral. They proclaimed to offer the best online-platform and the best lead generating program. Let me just tell you that their leads are re-furbished over and over again and the same customer already mad at you for the continuous bothering via emails and phone calls will now be handed over to you in a ludicrous exercise the broker and staff at the office call "dialing for dollars".

It's a joke and exercise in humiliation, not to mention the fact that the actual legitimate leads are 99% distributed to their 5-6 main producers while you can suck on your thumb with 30-40 leads without phone numbers and no valid email address. So there you are, spending hours on your computer trying to connect with so called leads that will get you absolutely nothing! And should you get lucky and connect to someone, if you don't contact them for a 3 month period, Zip simply steals that lead from you and gives it to another agent! it's surreal and you have to experience it to believe it.

I printed emails and lead lists from other agents to show proof should there ever be a need for it! Zip Realty's inherent scam is based on the principle of giving a new agent a few semi-decent leads and then let them bring in their entire client base which they claim to own should you decide to leave. The worst part is the atrocious commission split, count yourself lucky if you get half of what you make until you break the $40,000 commission sound barrier! Zip claims that the 20% they take off the top is for their "technical support" meaning web-site. Guess what.....if you ever need help from the dopes sitting on their lazy a**es in California.....good luck.

I tried to get my password reset which mysteriously ceased to work from one day to another even though all my log-ins are automatically uploaded when I logged onto the site. I have left 4 voice messages and 3 emails with the tech-support over the period of 3 weeks and NO-ONE ever even had the decency to respond to me. After about 1 month of this frustrating procedure my broker called and non-chalantly asked if I intended to sever from their company since he didn't see me going on line for a month!

Can you imagine, a broker being this detached from his agents that he didn't even know about my struggle to gain access to my own darn web-site for which Zip realty stole 50% of my commission purely deriving from my own clients the previous year? Even after telling the broker about my struggle, he had nothing in store to resovle the issue. That was the last I ever heard from these joksters. Oh by the way....try to ask this broker a question...he doesn't know anything at all in fact, I had to resort to my previous broker who was willing to assist me whenever I faced a new interesting situation. If you still decide to sign up with these losers go ahead and good luck.

My story should be a warning to you. Zip realty is a scam invented by a bunch of Californian real estate wanna be investors, it's traded on the market but guess what....since its inception 10 years ago they have NEVER ever showed a positive result! No wonder, the shareholders and CEOs are stealing all the money the hard working realtors make on their behalf and leave the company in shambles....why bother, keep the scam going until the bucket breaks. Since I severed I signed up with a new company and got 2 multi million dollar listings. Why waste a minute with Zip realty?!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 09:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZIP-Realty/Phoenix-Arizona/ZIP-Realty-A-Company-packed-with-desperate-realtors-and-useless-staff-Phoenix-Arizona-1056803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZIP Realty