Complaint Review: ZIREX PE Labs Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, July 20, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, July 20, 2007

• Reported By:Somerville Massachusetts
ZIREX PE Labs Inc.
1025 S.W 59th Street Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

ZIREX PE Labs Inc. Scammed me by offering a free sample then sent and billed me for over $100 Ripoff Oklahoma City Oklahoma

I answered a n offer for a free sample of a male enhancing product. When I received a single capsule for a $5.00 shipping charge I immediately sent them an Email telling them I was not impressed with their product and wanted my name removed from their files.

Over a month later, I received a package with two bottles in it and a charge of $109 on my credit card.

They also include a list of impossible demands and convoluted instructions asking for account numbers you do not have before they will cancel your account and they also state you cannot return any product once it is shipped

I have not paid their charges as of yet since i just received the unordered product.

Bobm
Somerville, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2007 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZIREX-PE-Labs-Inc/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73109-4902/ZIREX-PE-Labs-Inc-Scammed-me-by-offering-a-free-sample-then-sent-and-billed-me-for-over--262189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZIREX PE Labs Inc.