Complaint Review: ZNZ Ben Heckendorf

• Updated: Thu, October 18, 2012

• Reported By: HOME BUSINESS SCAM ZNZ BEN HECKENFO — United States of America
ZNZ Ben Heckendorf
21500 Bluejay Blvd Lago Vista TX 78645 Internet United States of America

ZNZ Ben Heckendorf Paul Birdsall Good luck with PAUL BIRDSALL BEN HECKENDORF ZNZ SCAM, IT IS NOTHING BUT A SCAM DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THEM , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Ben

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Sara "Centertown princess" THIS IS TO YOU.

*UPDATE Employee: BEN THIS IS TO YOU

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: The 90 day Challenge is not the problem and znz is not the problem either.

*UPDATE Employee: ITS NOT ZNZ BUT THE SYSTEM CAUSING PROBLEMS

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Setting The Record Straight... I Ben Heckendorf am an honest guy!

Just want to let you know that the Paul Birdsall and Ben and Linda Heckendorf ZNZ 90 Day Income Challenge is nothing but a scam.

There is no real business, no opportunity, they will tell you they have made thousands of dollars immediately, the very first week they started, and that they can not quit their jobs.

They don't have to drive to work anymore.

They have given themselves a raise.

They have more time to spend with their family.

They are saving gas money.

They are lying to you.

There is no "business opportunity"  there is no "support' to get you "up and running" and it is a scam.

You might want to believe it is the answer to your prayers, the opportunity you have been looking for.

Good luck.  They advertise and lure you in saying it doesn't cost you anything.

It costs you alot to take these offers, get a website, get an email sysytem, etc.

Sorry guys, it is a waste of time and money to get affiliated with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2012 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZNZ-Ben-Heckendorf/internet/ZNZ-Ben-Heckendorf-Paul-Birdsall-Good-luck-with-PAUL-BIRDSALL-BEN-HECKENDORF-ZNZ-SCAM-IT-900582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZNZ Ben Heckendorf

Ben

AUTHOR: Centertown Princess - (United States of America)

I personally dont know any of you or your system. All I know is what I have been told, heresay right lol. And as you said, apparently they arent too concerned...we have been talking on their post all day and they havent bothered to even comment so I guess all is well.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Sara "Centertown princess" THIS IS TO YOU.

Hello Sarah,
I think you have completely missed the point. (this is not a personal attack on you)
of course I have no problem with you helping anyone in anyway.
Nor do I feel as though that is any of my business.
I also enjoy promoting an opportunity through ZNZ because..
Simply put, it actually makes money for everyone involved..
I think we both agree on that!

I am simply here to set the record straight..
There is no cost for the mypip 90 day challenge system (YOU CLAIM THERE IS)
There is no cost for support or any of the training lessons. (YOU CLAIM THERE IS)

In fact, several of the lessons contain additional streams of income for everyone to profit from.

As I see it we are on the same team. (TEAM ZNZ)

Paul Birdsal has provided this system (the mypip 90 day challenge) free of charge to anyone who wants some guidance and to be a part of a winning team.

With so many scams out there I feel Blessed to be a part of a system that actually works. (see my earnings report image shown above in my first response)

Again I ask you to PLEASE DO THE RESEARCH BEFORE YOU MAKE FALSE CLAIMS OR ACCUSATIONS..

After all, we are truly on the same team! (http://StartTodayFree.com)

And to anyone out there reading this including you Sara, I wish you nothing but the best!

(also please note: the person making the original complaint against znz, myself, my pip, and Paul has not responded to my request for proof of them being scammed, and still remains anonymous.
Whereas all my information (including earnings) are in the open.

BEN THIS IS TO YOU

AUTHOR: Centertown Princess - (United States of America)

First off I have had many people who signed up for 90 day challenge and completed ZNZ come to me for help. I like to help people. If they have already completed ZNZ then what could I possibly be benefitting from it? I dont own the system I use and their isnt any commission to be gained from it. It is great and we dont have to pay for our training material. Everyone who puts forth an effort is making money.

Some people just generally enjoy helping others. I have been blessed by my ZNZ experience. It has truly been a God-send. I have been blessed and like to share that blessing with others. Unlike yourself, it isnt all about the money to me. Some people truly need opportunities such as this and it does my heary good to help them obtain it.

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

The 90 day Challenge is not the problem and znz is not the problem either.

AUTHOR: Ben Heckendorf - (United States of America)

Hello, I felt I needed to respond to this thread once more.

The 90 day Challenge is not the problem and znz is not the problem either.

In fact, there is no problem at all.. Simply put, working from home is not for everyone.

To successfully work from home in any capacity with any company YOU must be self motivated and willing to work hard. Most people lack these desires and belong at a 9-5 job where they are strictly managed by others who take responsibility for their employees actions.

I posted my proof of income for all to see.. I'm not hiding anything.. I made every cent through ZNZ and the 90 day challenge system.

in response to Sara's comments:

Sara, thank you for your kind words about ZNZ, I appreciate that. (I love ZNZ).

However... PLEASE do not speak unless you know what you are talking about.

The 90 day challenge system is 100% FREE, there are NO COSTS for it EVER!

(There are optional lessons which show you how to make even more money, and some of these optional lessons contain links to optional 3rd party services which do cost money.)

and Sara.. NICE ATTEMPT TO ADVERTISE YOURSELF ON THIS THREAD.

Sara, please SEE THE SYSTEM FOR YOURSELF IF YOU DOUBT THAT IT IS FREE: http://StartTodayFree.com

ITS NOT ZNZ BUT THE SYSTEM CAUSING PROBLEMS

AUTHOR: Centertown Princess - (United States of America)

I have heard many people complain about 90 day challenge, their high system cost and lack of sponsor helpfulness. It is not ZNZ that causes these problems, but the system you are using. ZNZ can be a fabulous opportunity when used with a good sponsor and a great system that provides you with training. If you complete your trials offers while they are fresh, right after midnight Central time, then you can make use of the free/low cost ones. Some sponsors, such as myself, also reimburse for trial costs. These are all things that need to be taken into consideration when choosing the system that you want to use to promote ZNZ. I have helped several people from these sites and would love to help you too. My name is Sarah Geary and you can find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/sarah.geary.313

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Setting The Record Straight... I Ben Heckendorf am an honest guy!

AUTHOR: Ben Heckendorf - (United States of America)

Hello, I am Ben Heckendorf and YES I LOVE ZNZ.

I am making a great deal of money with ZNZ by using a system Paul Birdsal created called the Mypip 90 day Challenge. I do not own ZNZ or the 90 day system. I am simply one of thousands of members who are making money using the MyPIP 90 Day Challenge system and ZNZ.

I have been making money with them for about 3 months now, and have to say both ZNZ and Paul Birdsal have great integrity. I have been paid on time every time! (Daily Via Paypal)

The 90 day Challenge is setup to be an automated system and includes 15 training lessons which guide you through setting everything up. Many of the lessons are completely optional and it is the sole decision of each member which lessons they want to act on.

There is absolutely no required cost to start making money hence my domain name (StartTodayFree.com). However (OPTIONALLY) if a member wishes to they may purchase their own domain name,  setup their own autoresponder, pay for advertising, and even upgrade to make an additional $130 from every member who does the same.

Here is how it works:
ZNZ asks their members to refer people who wish to try products and service of leading companies.
Companies like Netflix, Blockbuster, Free Credit Score, and over 70 others pay ZNZ for each person who takes a free or paid trial of their products or services and ZNZ shares a portion of that money with its members. THIS IS NOT A SCAM!

I have provided hundreds of hours of phone and email support to my members and continue to do so.  I currently have almost 9,000 members to support and I am only human.  It was becoming impossible to keep up with all the requests for support so I recently added a text based live support system so now my members can get an even faster response from me.

I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH: THIS IS NOT A SCAM!

I DEMAND THE AUTHOR OF THIS COMPLAINT SHOW SOME KIND OF PROOF THAT THEY WERE SCAMMED IN ANY WAY.

Please understand, with almost 9000 members in my personal group there is bound to be a few people who are a few marbles short and just don't get it.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS, DON'T MISS THE BOAT! ZNZ IS MAKING ME A FULL TIME LIVING!