Complaint Review: ZNZ Cash

• Updated: Thu, August 22, 2013

• Reported By: Gary — Ontario California
ZNZ Cash
, Select State/Province USA

ZNZ Cash or Creative Concepts Marketing, LLC I was trying to learn online marketing and it was a little confusing to me so I asked my account to be closed and they charged me anyway $19.95 Internet

*Author of original report: Trying to Cancel

I was trying to learn online Marketing when I decided this was to difficult for me being elderly.  I canceled my order so I wouldnt be charged and assumed this was all I had to do.  A Month later I get a $19.95 charge on my Paypal account and tried to cancel it again and they said they never received it.  Lies!  I told them Thanks for ripping off an old man.  I am 62 and was taken advantage of. I have Multple Sclerosis and heart disease and they wont budge. This company is a Rip-Off as far as I am concerned. Buyer beware. They charged my paypal account today 8-22-13 and wouldnt give it back I am also reporting this to Paypal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2013 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZNZ-Cash/Select-StateProvince/ZNZ-Cash-or-Creative-Concepts-Marketing-LLC-I-was-trying-to-learn-online-marketing-and-i-1078172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZNZ Cash

Trying to Cancel

AUTHOR: Gary - ()

I tried going to ZNZ and logged on and filed a report to cancel my membership. They said they have nothing to do with that..end of statement! Now where do I go?