Complaint Review: ZNZ One & ZNZ BIG Cash

• Updated: Tue, December 11, 2012

• Reported By: Dreamcatcher — Brooklyn New York United States of America
ZNZ One & ZNZ BIG Cash

ZNZ One & ZNZ BIG Cash ZNZ No Cash! Internet

I can sympathize with anyone who's been disappointed  with ZNZ One or Big Cash. It seems to be the same issues as far as not receiving credit but got charged or the most annoying one is submitting for credit, you keep thinking that you didn't paste all of the original e-mail.

I completed One and Big Cash, and had my friend try it first. He wasn't credited but received and email and because he used my computer, he didn't get the credit because of the same ip address. I never got any money in my pay pal account, I became frustrated and gave up because I realized that I needed to know who I will be dealing with and how they operated there business if I ever gave it another try.

As far as the sponsor, same thing, no response and when I got one, he made me feel like I was stupid, I was afraid to call him, so I reached out to others like some of you did and still go no response. I feel there is some potential in this thing, and even if its simple.....you still need guidance

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZNZ-One-ZNZ-BIG-Cash/internet/ZNZ-One-ZNZ-BIG-Cash-ZNZ-No-Cash-Internet-980705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZNZ One & ZNZ BIG Cash