Complaint Review: ZNZ One and Big Cash

• Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: Sandie — Sandusky Ohio United States of America
ZNZ One and Big Cash

ZNZ One and Big Cash ZNZ Internet

I started with ZNZ One and ZNZ Big cash on 10/24/2012. I did all the offers and went all the way to where I had to start advertising.  I had one offer that I canceled on Friday Nov 9, 2012.  I went into my bank statement and found that they had charged me $99.00.  I called them and told them that I canceled the account and the guy said that I did not cancel and I can't get my money back.  I was very mad to say the least.  I am soooo fed up with this ZNZ business.  I callled my sponsor Martin Wilson.  I asked him to help me with the advertising part of this and he told me to watch the Step 3 Video.  I did and I still don't get it.  I am soooo mad cause I can't get any help.  I am trying to get something going so I can stay home.  I am a cashier at wal-mart.  I would love to stay home with my family.  I feel that this is a Ripoff.  I really would like this to work.  I came this far and for what to quit?  Can anyone out there help me.  PLEASE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZNZ-One-and-Big-Cash/internet/ZNZ-One-and-Big-Cash-ZNZ-Internet-968188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZNZ One and Big Cash