Complaint Review: ZOO FITNESS BOYNTON BEACH

• Reported By: OMG WHAT BAD SERVICE!!!!! — Boca Raton Florida
ZOO FITNESS BOYNTON BEACH
538 E WOOLBRIGHT BOYNTON BEACH, Florida USA

ZOO FITNESS BOYNTON BEACH DO NOT JOIN THIS GYM BOYNTON BEACH Florida

I AM A PROFESSIONAL IN SOUTH FLORIDA WITH A LARGE INFLUENCE.  I WAS INTERESTED IN JOINING ZOO GYM IN BOYNTON BEACH BECAUSE THEY ARE LOCAL TO MY WORK.  I CALLED TO TRY TO GET SOME INFO AS I HAVE A VERY BUSY SCHEDULE AND DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THE GAMES GYMS PLAY.   I WAS SHOCKED TO SPEAK TO JESSICA WHO WAS NOT ONLY UNWILLING TO GIVE ME ANY INFO ON MEMBERSHIP OR PRICES, BUT WAS RUDE ABOUT IT.

ABOUT A MONTH LATER I DECIDED TO GIVE ANOTHER SHOT AND CALLED BACK.  JESSICA ANSWERED.  THIS TIME, I ASKED WHO THE MANAGER WAS.  SHE UTTERLY REFUSED TO GIVE ME THE MANGER'S NAME.  WHEN SHE FINALLY DID, I ASKED WHEN SHE WOULD BE IN, SHE SAID "IT DEPENDS" AND I WOULD NEED TO CALL BACK TO SEE IF SHE WOULD TALK TO ME.

THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST SERVICE OF ANY ORGANIZATION IMAGINABLE.  I RECOMMEND AVOIDING THE ZOO GYM IN BOYNTON LIKE THE PLAGUE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZOO-FITNESS-BOYNTON-BEACH/BOYNTON-BEACH-Florida/ZOO-FITNESS-BOYNTON-BEACH-DO-NOT-JOIN-THIS-GYM-BOYNTON-BEACH-Florida-1125994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZOO FITNESS BOYNTON BEACH