Complaint Review: ZPDI Aka Opticom Aka NCIC

• Submitted: Mon, July 19, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, October 12, 2005

• Reported By:Austin Texas
ZPDI Aka Opticom Aka NCIC
7411 John Smith Drive, Ste. 200 San Antonio, Texas U.S.A.

ZPDI Aka Opticom Aka NCIC Complete Scammers San Antonio Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: There is no association between Opticom and NCIC

I received my regular monthly bill. To my suprise I had charges from ZPDI totalling $161.77.
I had never heard of this company much less make any calls that would cost this much, so I called my phone company and they told me to call the number provided by ZPDI on my bill.

Well, after a 40 minute wait until I was connected with a person, I was transferred to Opticom and another 15 minute wait. When I finally was able to speak with someone I was told that these calls were third-party calls. I informed her that I had never made any third-party calls and had never dialled any of the numbers listed or made any calls between the hours of 1 am and 6:20 am. I had seven billed calls for the same amount of time for this time period. She said it was to a public forum and the calls were accepted. I informed her that I had not accepting any collect calls on that phone period unless it was my 3 yr old.

She then told me to hold and came back approximately 10 minutes later and told me she would block the provider that billed me and would credit me 100% for their portion. Now I'm getting the run around with the other charges.

Toni
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2004 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZPDI-Aka-Opticom-Aka-NCIC/San-Antonio-Texas-78229/ZPDI-Aka-Opticom-Aka-NCIC-Complete-Scammers-San-Antonio-Texas-99580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZPDI Aka Opticom Aka NCIC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

There is no association between Opticom and NCIC

AUTHOR: Bill - (U.S.A.)

I am not sure why NCIC is listed in this complaint since the services were provided by Opticom.

Please remove any reference to NCIC. Thank you.