Complaint Review: ZPDI - Custom Teleconnect

• Submitted: Wed, April 04, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, April 04, 2007

• Reported By:Lancaster Texas
ZPDI - Custom Teleconnect
3208 Ashby Av. Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

ZPDI - Custom Teleconnect Rip off billing on a collect call from a frozen coin phone Las Vegas Nevada

January 15,2007 in Dallas,Tx. Snow and ice at Approximately 3:30 AM I stopped to deice my automobile windshield and left me car running, and my jacket in the car. The wind blew the door shut and it was locked, leaving me outside. No one would stop to help. I went to a pay phone to call home and the key pad on the phone would not work well enought to dial my number or the ATT collect call number so I dialed "O" to get help. I was answered by a woman who could not speak or understand english very well and finally after several minutes got her to connect me to my home.

The call on my bill is listed as being 3.0 minutes. I dissagree. The charg for this on my February bill was $14.94 through ZPDI and on my March bill another $3.67.Total charge $18.61. I contacted ZPDI and managed to get a promise of $2.73+tax and surcharges refund.If I had been able to call in the usual manner thru ATT the call MIGHT have cost $5.00.

I feel this is a rip off company because in trying to contact them all I can get is a run-a-round or no answer or put on hold forever and ZPDI claims I should have asked for prices first. BALONEY!! everyone has a right to expect fair treatment in any business situation.

B. L.
Lancaster, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2007 07:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZPDI-Custom-Teleconnect/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/ZPDI-Custom-Teleconnect-Rip-off-billing-on-a-collect-call-from-a-frozen-coin-phone-Las-V-242249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZPDI - Custom Teleconnect