Complaint Review: ZPDI -Legacy LD Intl Inc

• Updated: Wed, February 26, 2003

• Reported By:PLANT CITY Florida
ZPDI -Legacy LD Intl Inc
http://www.billview.com/zpdi Nationwide U.S.A.

ZPDI Legacy LD IZPDI Intl Inc ripoff trying to charge my phone bill with 2 collect calls that we did not accept Nationwide

On our November 16, 2002 Bill my wife and I were charged with (1) collect phone call from Houston,TX. for $11.25 by ZPDI the clearing house agent for Legacy LD Intl Inc.
I called this people and told them that since we ( wife & I ) did not accept the call we were not going to pay for it, even if hell froze over.

Then under advisement from Verizon, I called the verizon people to reverse the charges from ZPDI, well Verizon didn't do it. What happens next is hilarious, ZPDI waits until the January 16, 2003 and bill me again for (1) collect phone call from Houston,TX. for $11.28 this time, now they have me upset and I call ZPDI again and tell them again that I wouldn't pay for it even if H.F.O.

This time I called Centro Hispano de Verizon 1-800-743-2483 and ask them to reverse the charges back to ZPDI, they did with the exception of $3.26, I called the Centro Hispano de Verizon today February 26, 2003 and talked to Roberto Zamora and he proceeded to reverse the $3.26 back to ZPDI.

I hope that this solves the problem, however will you do whatever is necessary to PREVENT THESE PEOPLE FROM DOING THIS KIND OF RIP-OFF TO ANYBODY IN THE FUTURE........

Antonio
PLANT CITY, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2003 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZPDI-Legacy-LD-Intl-Inc/nationwide/ZPDI-Legacy-LD-IZPDI-Intl-Inc-ripoff-trying-to-charge-my-phone-bill-with-2-collect-calls-t-47056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZPDI -Legacy LD Intl Inc