Complaint Review: ZPDI Legacy

• Updated: Fri, February 15, 2008

• Reported By:Albany Oregon
ZPDI Legacy
http://www.billview.com/zpdi/ Internet U.S.A.

ZPDI Legacy LD INTL INC ZPDI Legacy LD charge outrageous fees for collect call! Nationwide Internet

When I received my Qwest phone bill for January, I was shocked over the cost of a 8 minute , collect long distance call from Centralia, Washington,$30.82!

I phoned Qwest to ask them how they could allow that, when I have them as my long distance carrier, that I don't know this "Legacy" company. Qwest said that
they do not handle collect calls,that collect calls go to companies like Legacy, also that company is able to charge what ever they want to, that they can get away with charging $50.00 a minute.

I phoned Legacy, told them how outrageous the charge was for an 8 minute call, that I was going to turn them in to Better Business Bureau, and to where ever else I could. It was as if she was use to hearing that.

Legacy did end up telling me that they could take off $5.43, wanted to know if I wanted that credit. I told them to go ahead and take it off. but I wasn't sure
yet if I was even going to pay them.

I paid the bill. It is outrageous that they can get away with charging what ever they feel like.

Albany, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2008 11:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZPDI-Legacy/internet/ZPDI-Legacy-LD-INTL-INC-ZPDI-Legacy-LD-charge-outrageous-fees-for-collect-call-Nationwide-309054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZPDI Legacy