Maryland

• Updated: Sun, January 09, 2005

• Reported By:COLORADO SPRINGS Colorado
ZPDI, USBI
zpdi.com Internet U.S.A.

ZPDI And USBI Fraudulent Billing Ripoff billed my phone long distance calls that I had not made When I called the first time to USBI to get explanation why there was no explanation but they said USBI will refund but never did so It makes me mad to see these phone companies use this low life scams to ripoff their customers Internet

USBI and ZPDI has billed to my phone long distance calls that I had not made from my phone. When I call the first time to USBI to get explanation why USBI billed such calls; there was no explanation but they said USBI will refund but USBI never did so. It make me mad to see these phone companies use this low life scams to rippoff their customers.

Faisal
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2005 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZPDI-USBI/internet/ZPDI-And-USBI-Fraudulent-Billing-Ripoff-billed-my-phone-long-distance-calls-that-I-had-not-126561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZPDI, USBI