Complaint Review: ZPDI VERIZON

• Reported By:Wenatchee Washington
ZPDI VERIZON
billview.com/zpdi Internet U.S.A.

ZPDI VERIZON Custom Teleconnect They are ripping us off Internet

They are trying to rip us off. My son made a collect call to me, we talked less than 30 seconds,just long enough for him to tell me he was ready for me to pick him up. They are charging us for 3 minutes and charging us over $16.00. Give me a break. There is no way they can justify that kind of a charge for less than 30 seconds on the phone. This is highway robbery and it should not be tolerated. Something needs to be done about this kind of crap. Please let me know what I can do to help. I am mad enough to spit nails, and I WILL NOT let this pass. Thank you, A really pixxed off Grandmother.

Elaine
Wenatchee, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2008 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZPDI-VERIZON/internet/ZPDI-VERIZON-Custom-Teleconnect-They-are-ripping-us-off-Internet-368458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZPDI VERIZON