Complaint Review: ZYNGA TEXAS HOLDEM

• Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: Jeff — joplin Missouri United States of America
ZYNGA TEXAS HOLDEM
facebook.com Internet United States of America

ZYNGA TEXAS HOLDEM Zynga games, zynga Inc. Absolutely no support or accountability when things go wrong! "Ignore" customers. Internet

First of all these types of reports are all over the internet and nobody gets satisfaction. Why? Because. All of the support links are bogus. They will take your credit card to make chip purchases and sometimes not even receive the chips. Sometimes the chips are gone the next day. I bought 5 games called hi or low. You guess cards to win chips. When I was 1 card away from winnaseng.....an error occurred. everytime.

My card has been charged at least 6 times more than what I ordered. Seems that there are 1000's of others with similar problems and I am sure that I will have to take them to court! I cannot believe that Zuckerburg allows these scanners on his sight. If anyone can help me please email me. allnT you so much. Perhaps if enough people complain we can get them to pull their head out of their a**es? They are making hand over fist off of our backs with no oversite!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 02:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZYNGA-TEXAS-HOLDEM/internet/ZYNGA-TEXAS-HOLDEM-Zynga-games-zynga-Inc-Absolutely-no-support-or-accountability-when-th-994985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZYNGA TEXAS HOLDEM