Complaint Review: ZYNGA

• Submitted: Fri, July 20, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, July 20, 2012

• Reported By: nnevs — dublin Ireland
ZYNGA
699 Eighth Street, San Francisco, California 94103 Internet United States of America

ZYNGA Stole my 1.4 billion chips and banned my account for wrongfully accusing me of violating there terms, which i explained that i never did. I spent thousands of hours to claim those chips. Internet

I am complaining about the company called zynga. For they have banned my account and have reset my chips of 1.4 billion chips for they said i violated their terms. If you would buy the chips from them it would cost me approximately 0ver 1,000 dollars. I emailed them several times and also called long distance to their office but they always give me the run around. There are thousands of people complaining about the same stuff they do with other players on the internet. They are running a scam. resetting profiles with high chip count so they would buy chips from them. I have played for thousands of hours to receive that amount of chips.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2012 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZYNGA/internet/ZYNGA-Stole-my-14-billion-chips-and-banned-my-account-for-wrongfully-accusing-me-of-viol-914942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZYNGA