Complaint Review: ZZTours

• Submitted: Tue, March 26, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: slsh80 — craigmont, Idaho
ZZTours

ZZTours Alcatraz tickets Talk about Deception, they don't tell you about hidden fees, Customer Service Sucks, NO REFUNDS Internet

Purchased tickets online, they charged me for the tickets and then a hidden fee of almost 26.00.  They billed me twice, once for the tickets and once for the hidden processing fee.  When I saw this on my bank statement I called the one I didn't recognize ZZTOURS, They said that I ordered the tickets and agreed to the total amount, I did not, I was only shown the price of the tickets and wasn't told about the agent fee of almost half the amount to the tour.  I asked for a refund and they denied it.  although their site does say no refunds, no cancellations, they are hardcore about it.  After talking to the rudest customer service person I have ever talked to, she would not listen, kept interrupting me and told me that my receipt shows the hidden fee, it does not.  It shows the ticket price only.  Then I have to go pick up the tickets, when I get there instead of them sending them to me or letting me print them. [continued below]....
..... Shady, underhanded, and dishonest business, I will never book a tour online again ever, they related the processing fee as like it was ticketmasters, please 36.00 to reserve a tour?  and then ticket price on top of that.  ZZTours is located in Georgia, they don't have a direct email, and they are selling tours in California, go figure.  I should have read every little link they had, but even in doing so they don't reveal their hidden fee.  I do not have any record of that fee other than my bank statement.  Rip Offs!  They have been reported on here several times I am just letting you know they haven't changed at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZZTours/internet/ZZTours-Alcatraz-tickets-Talk-about-Deception-they-dont-tell-you-about-hidden-fees-Cust-1038297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZZTours