Complaint Review: ZaZou Model Management - International Creative Artists - Helene Goldnadel

• Submitted: Wed, October 12, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, July 07, 2007

• Reported By:West Milford New Jersey
ZaZou Model Management - International Creative Artists - Helene Goldnadel
560 Sylvan Ave Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey U.S.A.

ZaZou Model Management - International Creative Artists - Helene Goldnadel Major Ripoff!! Scam Englewood Cliffs New Jersey

*Consumer Suggestion: I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT ICA AND HELENE GOLDNADEL ARE ACTUALLY STILL IN BUSINESS!

*Consumer Comment: My name is Helene too but I am NOT THIS ONE!

The story goes as follows...about 4 years ago I was searching for a modeling agency and fell into the scam artists Helene. To make a long story short... I wanted to be a model not an actress. She put me into an "acting class" telling me that what I need to do in order to get jobs. The cost was over 2,000 dollars for head shots and acting classes which all ended up being a HUGE lie.

As for the head shots.. there was no one hired to do hair or makeup! The whole experience was a nightmare.I, like many others.. Got one commercial/modeling audition call that was probably some kind of payoff to someone else basically not real.

I recieved my head shots back only to find that my name was spelled wrong and my pictures look rancid. This is only a part of what Helene put me through! I want my money back NOW.. Someone help me...

Meridith
West Milford, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2005 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZaZou-Model-Management-International-Creative-Artists-Helene-Goldnadel/Englewood-Cliffs-New-Jersey-07079/ZaZou-Model-Management-International-Creative-Artists-Helene-Goldnadel-Major-Ripoff-160519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZaZou Model Management - International Creative Artists - Helene Goldnadel

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT ICA AND HELENE GOLDNADEL ARE ACTUALLY STILL IN BUSINESS!

AUTHOR: Shirley - (U.S.A.)

I guess she's moved from her scam central in well to do newpost beach to some other seedy area in california. i understand they got kicked out of their office for not paying their rent. the landlord said she (helene) owed them over $78,000 in back rent.

helene say whatever she needs to in order to get your wallet.

yeah, she took my husband and i but hopefully htis site can stop her from doing it to others.

they are not a real agency, they will give you that impression.

also, a baby does not need headshots. we found this out from a real agent.

beware of helene and her tricky staff.

My name is Helene too but I am NOT THIS ONE!

AUTHOR: Helene - (U.S.A.)

I am not the male to female "Helene" referred to in this story.

I am just Helene. Former security officer, former newspaper person and any HONEST job where I could make an HONEST living!

Please clarify this MISUNDERSTANDING!

I am too fat to model for anything and I am not a glamor type of high maintenance anyway.

I am NOT THIS ONE!

Thank you for setting the record straight!