Virgin

• Updated: Thu, September 12, 2013

• Reported By: Super Jim — Turlock California
Zagg Invisible Shiled
3855 S 500 W STE J Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Zagg Invisible Shiled Zagg Replacement Warrenty is Ripp Off and False Advertising! Salt Lake City Utah

I recently bought my new Invisible Shiled by Zagg from Radioshack.  At the time of purchase I was told that it has FREE Life time replacement warrenty.  Thinking its going to be FREE I paid $20 for this product.  Now 6 months later the shild is peeling off and I need to replace it.

So I went down to the Radioshack where I puchased the Invisble Shild and they told me to go to the mall Kiosk for Zagg.  I went to the mall and I was shocked to find out that its not really FREE.  They asked me to pay $7 for installation (which is outrageous)  I told them that I really dont need to install it I can do it if they can just give me the replacement I can do it home.

But they flat out REFUSED to give me the kit eventhough it says "FREE LIFE TIME REPLACEMENT" guarantee its NOT REALLY FREE.  After rude owner refusing to work with me I decided to go to Zagg.com website.  I registed my product and surprisingly I was told to give my Credit Card information so they can place a "hold for full amount of prouct" until they recieve my replacement.

I have seen too many complaints about Zagg and how they screw people by charing their credit card in full EVEN after someone sends them the damaged product back.  Even if this doesnt happen to me I still have to pay $3.95 to cover "Shipping and Handling".  So when they say its FREE its really NOT!!!

They have the Kiosk at the mall so why cant I just return the product here locally?  Why am I asked to pay $3.95 for shipping (or possibly more since they will have my credit card information on file and its easy for them to say they never recieved my defective item) This is really making me mad.  I cant beliver these people get away with this B.S I wish someone files a false advertising/ Class action law suite to get this company to change their policy.

If someone is considering filing a lawsuite please contact me I am really looking for other people to join me to teach these bozzos a lesson.

Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2013 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zagg-Invisible-Shiled/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84115/Zagg-Invisible-Shiled-Zagg-Replacement-Warrenty-is-Ripp-Off-and-False-Advertising-Salt-L-1084106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zagg Invisible Shiled