Complaint Review: Zaken Company, Quick Sell Liquidators

• Submitted: Thu, October 17, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, October 19, 2002

• Reported By:Owensboro Ky
Zaken Company, Quick Sell Liquidators
2405 Kingsland Ave, Bronx, New York U.S.A.

Zaken Company Quick Sell Liquidators ripoff fraudulent dishonest liars deceitful Bronx New York *EDitor's Comment
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation many complaints posted by a competitor, new policies in place, easy refund policy, excellent business opportunity - Consumers can feel confident and secure when doing business with Zaken Corp

*Consumer Comment: Did You or Anyone Receive Their Money Back After First Sell?

Unfortunately another company bringing in promises in writing of woning your own home-base business that could bring in large potential profits of being a liquidator.
Too good to be true? Yes it is! In all the reports you will read about this company, every single word is true. I too was a sucker for false hopes.

A single mother getting laid off but busting her A.... to send her last dollars to a company that promises to tripple the income. I am ashamed, hurt and for all those companies/manufacturers I have contacted and placed bids on their inventory to liquidate still calling me and asking me why is it taking so long to move my merchandise?

Why have you not found a buyer after several months, what is up? I am a person of my word and to think I entrusted this company as a locator to bring in items to liquidate for them, to find out this was nothing but a huge scam and this ruins my reputation for all those individuals I contacted. I am majorly upset and wish for this company to be shut completely down!

Lisa
Owensboro, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2002 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zaken-Company-Quick-Sell-Liquidators/Bronx-New-York-10469/Zaken-Company-Quick-Sell-Liquidators-ripoff-fraudulent-dishonest-liars-deceitful-Bronx-New-32839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zaken Company, Quick Sell Liquidators

Did You or Anyone Receive Their Money Back After First Sell?

AUTHOR: Sindy - ()

I have read several of the rip off reports and it has made me very skeptical. However I have to say that I have contacted the Company several times. Each time they listened, helped or found someone to answer my questions. I have not done business with them as of yet but am planning to in the near future.

My question to all who say this is a scam ..

In actually working the business did any of you make a sell? If yes, did you turn in your form and have all your money refunded to you so that your actual investment is $0? Was there a problem? To the ones who did not make a sell.....

Did you find items that could be sold? After 3 weeks and the items did not sell, what were you told? And how was it handled? In reading their entire manual there are no promises made except... "Free Membership We will..

Refund your sign-up fee Plus Refund all purchases you've made from us for the "optional money-making tools" In Full." It further reads in FULL after your first commissioned deal. Did any of you take advantage of this and get your money back?