Complaint Review: Zaken Company, Quick Sell Liquidators

• Submitted: Mon, November 25, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, November 25, 2002

• Reported By:Villisca IA
Zaken Company, Quick Sell Liquidators
20055 SHERMAN WAY CANOGA PARK, California U.S.A.

THE ZAKEN COMPANY, QUICK SELL LIQUIDATORS ripoff CANOGA PARK California
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation many complaints posted by a competitor, new policies in place, easy refund policy, excellent business opportunity - Consumers can feel confident and secure when doing business with Zaken Corp

I ordered and recived my package in July of 2002. I wasn,t able to reach anyone for help at the company. Recently I recieved a letter wih the new addresses on it and decided to call and inquire if I had the correct info to request a refund.

my first atempt after a long holding period, I was disconnected my next attempt I was told that the address in Granada Hills was the correct address to send the request to and that I needed to send all my materials also.
So I am going to attempt a refund.

I found all my potential clients on the internet but after mailing my card and information had no luck. I would like more info on the class acion lawsuit. I really dont know what to do now.

Deana
Villisca, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2002 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zaken-Company-Quick-Sell-Liquidators/CANOGA-PARK-California-91303/THE-ZAKEN-COMPANY-QUICK-SELL-LIQUIDATORS-ripoff-CANOGA-PARK-CaliforniaUPDATE-Rip-off-Re-36229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zaken Company, Quick Sell Liquidators