Complaint Review: Zaken Company, Tiran Zaken

• Submitted: Tue, July 23, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, July 23, 2002

• Reported By:Tulsa OK
Zaken Company, Tiran Zaken
13034 Jolette Ave Granada Hills, California U.S.A.

Zaken Company, Tiran Zaken almost a rip off deceptive company dirty ripoff dogs Granada Hills California ..Thank You Rip-Off Report
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation many complaints posted by a competitor, new policies in place, easy refund policy, excellent business opportunity - Consumers can feel confident and secure when doing business with Zaken Corp

I was soooo close to ordering this How to make $4280.00 or more this month. I was so close to even borrowing or selling something that I own just to try this system and then, then I got wise, that little inner voice said "LOOK IT UP ON THE INTERNET" and I am sure glad that I did. I found so many negative comments.

Thank you, all of you who wrote in and told your story. You saved me so much time, money and heartache.

All I want to do is get ahead just enough where I am not living check to check, I don't want to be RICH, I just want to pay my bills and have money to, if I wanted to, go out to dinner or something... I'm tired of making someone else rich, but don't have the big money to start my own business.

So, once again, thank you.

Tulsa, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2002 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zaken-Company-Tiran-Zaken/Granada-Hills-California-71344/Zaken-Company-Tiran-Zaken-almost-a-rip-off-deceptive-company-dirty-ripoff-dogs-Granada-Hi-25204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zaken Company, Tiran Zaken