Complaint Review: Zaken Company

• Submitted: Sun, November 24, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, December 04, 2002

• Reported By:Waynesville Ga.
Zaken Company
22055 Sherman Way Canoga Park, California U.S.A.

3 samples to send to the Zaken Company LIARS, CHEATS, & IDIOTS Canoga Park California
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation many complaints posted by a competitor, new policies in place, easy refund policy, excellent business opportunity - Consumers can feel confident and secure when doing business with Zaken Corp

*Consumer Comment: I've been contacted with a request for 3 samples

Dear ___ Zaken, Time is now running a little shorter for you. I hope you realize its time to run scared. Yes, you scammed me for money, but its getting closer for pay back. I wish I was the police officer or the law enforcement agency that puts the cuffs around your ankles and wrist. Theres' no place to hide now. People are starting legal proceedings against you.

You see Zaken you messed with the wrong redneck thats moving a little closer to your excellent scam. I must admit it was a well thought of scam. I know my intelligence was burned by you and you sit behind a desk laughing at the suckers you think you have taken.

Well, __. Zaken, I'm getting closer to you from behind my desk. Theres only only problem between you and I, I'm not laughing. Times getting shorter and shorter for your game to stop. Time to remove the hotels on park place and boardwalk. Your place will be GO TO JAIL, GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL, and no FREE PASSES OUT.. Enjoy while you can __. Zaken.

Please, People out there write to the following address and help move in on him a little quicker. Don't just bitch at this company.

You can help by writting to: Southern California Division Headquarters, P.O. Box 2000, Pasadena, California, % V.L. Grier (California Department of Consumer Affairs).

I thank everyone for sending their horror stories to me concerning the Zaken Company. Lets don't let him get away with this people. Everyone writes in here about the Zaken Company,now write to the people that can make a difference.

Kurt
Waynesville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2002 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zaken-Company/Canoga-Park-California-91303/3-samples-to-send-to-the-Zaken-Company-LIARS-CHEATS-IDIOTS-Canoga-Park-CaliforniaUPDA-36125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zaken Company

I've been contacted with a request for 3 samples

AUTHOR: Chris - ()

Hello, I am currently in an import business company that sells trimmer products to liquidators. Just 2 days ago, I was faxed by "Dan-Tex Liquidations", a "Quick-Sell Associate" telling how they were interested in my trimmer products and how they wanted 3 samples of each and the pricings. Then they told me to ship it to:
Quick-Sell Liquidators
Attention: Mr. Joseph Ben
22055 Sherman Way
Canoga Park, CA 91303

Fortunately, I communicate mostly through the internet so when the e-mail address they sent me was invalid, I looked up the "Quick-Sell Associate" company and found all of these fraud complaints. In the fax I received, they did supply me with their phone number..... but later in the fax, they tell me that this number is the same as their fax number so I'm guessing it is all a fake. I will give them a call tomorrow. Any comments or suggestions?

I am just glad I found this page.

Best regards,