Complaint Review: Zaken Company

• Submitted: Tue, December 10, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, January 01, 2003

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
Zaken Company
13034 Jolette Ave. Granada Hills, California U.S.A.

Zaken Company ripoff Granada Hills California *Thank you kind citizens who reported this company
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation many complaints posted by a competitor, new policies in place, easy refund policy, excellent business opportunity - Consumers can feel confident and secure when doing business with Zaken Corp

*Consumer Comment: check it out! You'd be doing a service to all of us

First, thanks to all who wrote to the rip-off report about this company. Two to three weeks ago I receive literature in the mail from the Zaken company, and I was considering the proposition. Now I am glad I got on the internet to see if I could find out something about the company. I am so sorry so many people got ripped of by Zaken, but your reports saved me!

I am not sure this will help, but the address on the pamphlet I got is 13034 Jolette Ave., Granada Hills, CA, 91344. This seems to be a different address---The ones I saw were on Sherman Way.

I live only 1/2 hours drive from there and if someone needs me to go check the place out I will do it for you.

I hope some of this information will help. Good luck to everyone in the class action suit!! Again, I am grateful for the rip-off report, the posting on the net, and to all who wrote about the company. It definitely seems like everyone had the same kind of horrid experience with Zaken.

Susan
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2002 10:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zaken-Company/Granada-Hills-California-91344/Zaken-Company-ripoff-Granada-Hills-California-Thank-you-kind-citizens-who-reported-this-c-37845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zaken Company

AUTHOR: nicky - (U.S.A.)

If you live only 30 minutes from Zaken Co., by all means check it out and give a full report here on Ripoff Report! Is there really a guy named Tiran whose b/w photo they published? Is there active business going on there? You'd be doing a service to all of us by going there in person. I got a refund once I asked for one, but I kept the dollar he stapled to my intro letter.
Go for it!!!!!!!
If you can, please get a picture of them and send it in to Rip-off Report so they will post it.