Complaint Review: Zaken Company

• Submitted: Sun, July 08, 2001
  • Updated: Sun, July 08, 2001

• Reported By:Tempe Arizona
Zaken Company
774 Manor Rd. Suite 211B Staten Island, New York U.S.A.

Zaken Company ripped me off too. Quick-Sell-Liquidators Home Based Business rip-off!
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation many complaints posted by a competitor, new policies in place, easy refund policy, excellent business opportunity - Consumers can feel confident and secure when doing business with Zaken Corp

*0:

I sent a check for $164.00 to the Zaken Company on April
10th and have never even received his "Closeout Merchandise Finder" plan.

I sent a letter inquiring about my order on May 25th. Not even a reply. I sent a certified letter to his company in June, and my receipt was signed, "T. Zaken", having been received June 19th--no reply as of July 3rd.

I wish I had looked this kind of thing up on the Internet
before ordering, saving me from the problem I have experienced. So here I sit, of all times, on the evening of the 4th of July, and happen to look up his company name on the Internet, and find your write-up on him. I now have fireworks going off in my stomach over the matter.

I guess he must have now progressed to the point of not
even "sending" the plan.

Steve Caldwell
[email protected]

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zaken-Company/Staten-Island-New-York-10314/Zaken-Company-ripped-me-off-too-Quick-Sell-Liquidators-Home-Based-Business-rip-offUPDAT-5667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zaken Company