Complaint Review: Zaken Corp

• Submitted: Tue, January 27, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, January 27, 2004

• Reported By:Littleton Colorado
Zaken Corp
20700 Plummer Street Chatsworth Ca. 91311 Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

Zaken Corp ripoff Chatsworth California
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation many complaints posted by a competitor, new policies in place, easy refund policy, excellent business opportunity - Consumers can feel confident and secure when doing business with Zaken Corp

I just sent my money to these people. After reading these reports I feel I will never get my money back. I'm going to try and get it back after I receive the information . These are terrible people who lie to others. I will let everyone know if I get it back. I'm sorry I didn't read this first.

Littleton, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2004 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zaken-Corp/Chatsworth-California-91311/Zaken-Corp-ripoff-Chatsworth-CaliforniaUPDATE-Rip-off-Report-Investigation-many-complain-78258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zaken Corp