Complaint Review: Zaken Corp

• Submitted: Wed, April 07, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, July 14, 2013

• Reported By:wilton manor Florida
Zaken Corp
13034 Jolette Ave. Granada Hills, California U.S.A.

Zaken Corp RIP-OFF (SEND ME MONEY AND I WILL KEEP IT) Thats all they should say because that what they did Granada Hills California

Because of my injurys I had to stay home, I got a mailer telling me how to make a lot of money from home, I sent my 164.00$ right away so 1 month goes by nothing.

Every week I call we just shiped it, STILL NOTHING, Please just send me my money, WE will when you recive your packet just send it back and we will refund your money (STILL NO PACKET)

dont send zaken no money unless you want just throw it away.

Michael
wilton manor, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2004 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zaken-Corp/Granada-Hills-California/Zaken-Corp-RIP-OFF-SEND-ME-MONEY-AND-I-WILL-KEEP-IT-Thats-all-they-should-say-because-th-86926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zaken Corp