Complaint Review: Zaken Corporation

• Submitted: Tue, April 13, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, July 14, 2013

• Reported By:Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Zaken Corporation
20700 Plummer St Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

Zaken Corporation Never answer phones never respond to messages not interested in my business Chatsworth California

After taking in the "Zaken Plan" I contacted hundreds of companies whose numbers were provided to me by the Zaken Corp. Among those hundreds I was able to contact 2 or 3 individual companies that were actually in a position of needing some liquidating assistance. These companies had merchandise that varied greatly and one standardized form wasn't conceivable to give any liquidation quote.
I attempted to contact the Zaken Corp. and received no return call after leaving many messages. Any one of these companies that were in the position to liquidate would have done so allowing me to receive my initial subscription charge allong with a commission percentage of the sale.

I did what I was supposed to and I'm getting no response from their end. The last time I actually spoke to someone there I explained to them that the list of companies they had sent me were predominantly retail establishments not manufacturers or wholesalers who would be in a better position to liquidate. They told me they would send a new list out immediately. That was a month ago and I have not received anything nor have they returned any of my calls.

Eric
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2004 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zaken-Corporation/Chatsworth-California-91311/Zaken-Corporation-Never-answer-phones-never-respond-to-messages-not-interested-in-my-busin-87455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zaken Corporation