Complaint Review: Zaken Corporation

• Submitted: Wed, December 10, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, December 10, 2003

• Reported By:Springfield Illinois
Zaken Corporation
20700 Plummer St Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

Zaken Corporation RIPOFF LIQUIDATOR! Fraudulent advertising, deceptive selling tactics, dishonest SCAM!Chatsworth California
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation many complaints posted by a competitor, new policies in place, easy refund policy, excellent business opportunity - Consumers can feel confident and secure when doing business with Zaken Corp

I wish I would have found this page prior to ordering my liquidation program! I hope others find it before it's too late!

I talked to an individual at the Zaken Corporation on the phone before placing my order to verify that this was not a "MONEY PIT" program (SCAM). They assured me my only investment would be the initial $164 and that I would not be solicited for additional investment dollars after receiving my program.

Before I even received my liquidation program, I received 2 letters requesting approximately an additional $700 for items they say are necessary to be successful! I was so furious that I immediately called them and cancelled my order, which they said had not yet been mailed. A week later I received it anyway!

I refused the package, which was returned unopened! I'm in the process of trying to get my money back.

Sandy
, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2003 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zaken-Corporation/Chatsworth-California-91311/Zaken-Corporation-RIPOFF-LIQUIDATOR-Fraudulent-advertising-deceptive-selling-tactics-di-74705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zaken Corporation