Complaint Review: Zamgold.com

• Updated: Tue, December 03, 2013

• Reported By: sthorne — napoleon Ohio
Zamgold.com
Internet USA

Zamgold.com mmorpg virtual gold service has no virtue and you get virtually nothing Internet

So I purchased a service from this website. I made the mistake of trusting the logos across the bottom that included biz rate and a few others. I also read the reviews on their website. I paid for the service with my PayPal account and the website said they would give the virtual product to me in 5 to 15 minutes. After a half hour of nothingness I return to the website. I use their live chat support. They tell me they need more time and to check in 3 hours. I start to get suspicious. I go through their website more thoroughly and it says if they don't deliver within 4 hours they would refund me. I waited the 4 hours and returned only to be told again just 3 more hours. I asked for my refund and they disconnected from me. I have returned several more time now over the course of 2 days. Their phone numbers are fake. They won't speak to me on live chat. They still have not delivered the product or the refund. I paid via PayPal so I am hoping they will refund me via buyer protection.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2013 09:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zamgoldcom/internet/Zamgoldcom-mmorpg-virtual-gold-service-has-no-virtue-and-you-get-virtually-nothing-Inter-1104149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zamgold.com