Harbor

• Submitted: Sat, October 15, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, October 15, 2011

• Reported By: Your Friend — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Zappmedia Translation Services

Zappmedia Translation Services - Zapp Media Con Artist Company Steals Translation Services from Translators and Never Pays Translators Internet

I worked for Ulrich Scheffler, the Owner of Zappmedia, a while back. He paid on time, at first. Even conned me into helping him start his business in the U.S. Then, he gave a sob story about needing some time to pay. I translated 3 months without payment, and he laughed at me and called me a sucker. My daughter had just died. We needed the money for hospital bills. I had to declare bankruptcy. Please, do not do business with this man. I was naive, and taken advantage of. He said living in the Camin Islands (that's where he was living) will make it impossible for me to do anything about what he did. Again, I hope you learn from me that Ulrich Scheffler and Zappmedia will eventually not pay you. I begged him not to do this to our family. I had translated for him, and been paid for the previous six months. After that, I extended credit for him for three months, until I realized I would never be paid. He said he didn't care that we had medical bills and a daughter that just died. I haven't translated since. It has been a couple of years, now. I was so passionate about translating. It was my love in life. No more as an occupation. Please, don't work with him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2011 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zappmedia-Translation-Services/internet/Zappmedia-Translation-Services-Zapp-Media-Con-Artist-Company-Steals-Translation-Services-789219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zappmedia Translation Services