• Report: #719909

• Submitted: Wed, April 20, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, October 18, 2011

• Reported By: Bob — Merrimac Massachusetts United States of America
Zaptech Solutions

Zaptech Solutions This company does not care about your project, just getting paid. You will be ignored and you will not get what you ask for. Gujarat Internet

*Consumer Comment: Unbelievable Behaviour.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: True case Scenerio with Proof.

*UPDATE Employee: GET IN TOUCH WITH ESCLATIONS MANAGER OR THIS POSTING IS FALSELY DEFAMING THE COMPANY.

This company gave me a quote of $1150 for web programming. I had them sign an agreement that the program would work exactly how I wanted it. I was told 9 working days for completion. After I paid a deposit of $530 I didnt hear from them for over a week. When I finally did get in touch with them they said they did not start because I didnt give them my hosting login which they never even asked for. Through the project duration I just felt like noone cared about my project. I was ignored and got no updates on anything. At one point when I was explaining what needed to be done and I got this response word for word, "I appreciate your concerns but this thing is assumed to be done." When I finally saw the work they had done, It was nothing more than a comment box. I told them that nothing I asked for was done and a few days later they had a few more things done but was very buggy and unprofessional. I finally had to just say forget them and went with a commercial program. So I waisted $530 on this company. I would strongly suggest going with another development company, these people do not care about your project just getting paid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2011 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zaptech-Solutions/internet/Zaptech-Solutions-This-company-does-not-care-about-your-project-just-getting-paid-You-w-719909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zaptech Solutions

Unbelievable Behaviour.

AUTHOR: James - (Canada)

Dear Zaptech Solutions,

I cannot believe that you would post client sensitive personal information on a online forum without even knowing who you are talking about or which pissed off client wrote the article. It seems that there are many more than just one. I had posted an article on Kijiji about your service with my project, but I confirmed with you that it was taken down. Now I am looking around for what else you could be talking about and find this report from a completely different client who is also upset with level of work you have produced. I am highly offended that you would post an email from myself to your company on a "hunch" that it was me that posted this article when in fact it is not.

So to everyone else reading this please note that Zaptech Solutions is not exempt from the above argument since they used a totally different clients email (my own) to defend themselves with.

Instead of spending as much time searching the internet for articles that pissed off customers have wrote, maybe you should use that time to correct the issues your company has created.

James

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

True case Scenerio with Proof.

AUTHOR: Escalations_Manager - (India)

Sir,

We have email communication with the client stating that the work was done correctly and be deployed on the client server.  We have a very qualified team of Q/A manager that test the software before we deploy , we have also conducted a video demo of this custom software for the client before deployment to which the client has given satisfactory remarks. There were no grievances shown on his part prior to this. As a proof we always take written confirmation from clients paying via paypal. The client has also filed a Claim which our escalations manager disputed and won.

We have received complaints from our client about the work only after 5 months from deployment which is beyond the grantee period of 3 months that we had offered as per the contract .

Our guarantee also lapses if the software is used by another IT company because the code can be easily spoiled by mistakes of Other developers, and in this case it was handle by another developer.

Our client has not paid heed to any of these factors and even after repeated attempts to talk to him over phone has avoided a peaceful negotiation. It is clear that the client is adopting unethical Black-marketing since he knows that most of business comes through internet.

We are a strong team of 120 developers and we work with 300 - 350 client in a year Via internet. The client very-well knows that his method shall tarnish our image.

Hence we would like to file a rebuttal.

AUTHOR: Escalations_Manager - (India)

Dear ,

We are not sure of your identity or how Zaptech Solutions has been contracted by you however kindly get in touch with the Zaptech's Escalations Manager to escalate the matter in right manner within 3 days from 26th September.

Please email support@zaptechsolutions.com to address your grievances and  we shall ensure that your concerns are looked into not only immediately but in a just manner. It is our endeavor to serve all our clients equally and  provide mutually beneficial solution.

Once the Issue is resolved it is requested that there shall be no derogatory posts from your end. If the posts stays for more than 5th october, we shall assume that the comment is not true and used for black marketing thereby  further implicating a legal recourse from our Legal department.

look forward to your support

Zaptech Solutions