Complaint Review: Zara

• Reported By: Huvender S — Alabama
Zara
Phoenix Mall, Pune, Select State/Province India

Zara Zara should refund me Pune India

*Author of original report: Its no good to lie

I have been shopping at Zara for 5 years and I'm Horrified how disgusting their service is. On Boxing Day we did some online shopping as I was working the whole week and wouldn't be able to visit the shops. The wrong package arrived. They said they couldn't send the correct stuff until they picked up the wrong package. I work very hard in the medicine field and there was no one to stay at home for them to pick up the package so I had to take a day off work. They didn't come.

I called again and they said they could come anytime on Friday. I was expected to stay at home and take another day off work??? They couldn't offer me any other solution. After picking up the package It's been a month and I still haven't recieved the correct produxts and I have asked for a manager call back 5 TIMES AND NO ONE HAS CALLED ME BACK. Each time I call they state that the manager is suppose to call me back between 1-2 days.

Zara is completely unprofessional and disrespectful. They don't know how to look after their customers and only care about money. I'm so unhappy with their deceits and lack of care that I have boycotted the company and will make sure the company bosses hear my story.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2014 03:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zara/Pune-Select-StateProvince/Zara-Zara-should-refund-me-Pune-India-1116528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zara

Its no good to lie

AUTHOR: H S - ()

What you are doing is putting up some random quotes and information which has already been proven to be a lie.... When will you give up and stop this proxy war ? Come out in the open and reveal yourself.

I can back everything I am saying here if he tries to deny it and I can forward anyone interested with 20 investors full contact information to back everything I have just said. If you google his name you will see that he writes tons of blogs on himself claiming it's someone interviewing him and it goes as far as claims that he is in the illumanati and stuff.

No sir, you cannot. You have not and will never do it because you have vested interest in this. Who can believe someone hiding behind a keyboard ?

Be very careful with him, he seems nice like every other scamster out there but this guy is A REAL SCAM ARTIST.

NO HE IS NOT. What a character assasination. Who hired you ?