origin

• Updated: Wed, June 23, 2010

• Reported By: Robert — Daleville Alabama United States of America
Zarzaur & Schwartz, PC
2209 Morris Ave Birmingham, Alabama United States of America

Zarzaur & Schwartz, PC Lawsuit litigation and garnishment for a car loan (used--and at 28% interest no less) Birmingham, Alabama

I recently had the extreme displeasure of being belittled and yelled at by a member of this law firm over a judgement that they decided to garnish on after 2 months--this after the rep admitted he spoke to others about my debt in question! I made the simple mistake of calling them (on their 800 line of course--I ain't gonna pay to be called a liar too!), thinking that I could talk to them about this debt. Well, the young man accused me of not only dodging their letters and calls (which I recieved none until Jun 22, 2010), but also admitted that he and others in the firm had spoke to other people answering the phone about the debt! Granted, the law does allow them to ask whoever answers if I'm available, but they do not allow them to go into details aboutmy debt including what I owe on WITHOUT MY CONSENT!!! (These bozos make me so mad at times). This firm has now filed for garnishment of wages, which will most likely cost me my job (for other reasons of course..15 USC 1674 prohibits the direct dismissals for garnishments) Moral of the story here: deal with these people and get the horns every time. They cannot be dealt with unless you wave a thousand dollar bill under their noses....just watch the fingers if you do!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2010 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zarzaur-Schwartz-PC/Birmingham-Alabama-35203/Zarzaur-Schwartz-PC-Lawsuit-litigation-and-garnishment-for-a-car-loan-used-and-at-28-616490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zarzaur & Schwartz, PC