Complaint Review: ZashPay.com

• Submitted: Thu, September 20, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: gbc — Portland Oregon United States of America

ZashPay.com Zashpay, popmoney, Popmoney.com Zashpay could not make a deposit to my checking account, did not notify of problem, then misidentified the status. Internet

Zashpay.com held a valid payment to me for 9 days without notifying me of any problems, and logging in to my account showed the transaction as "paid."  Upon calling customer service (they did answer promptly all three times) they said there was some problem with my account information and to change it on the website. This was not the case.  I asked them why the transaction showed as "paid" and they struggled to answer, something about not having the correct code.  Seems like no info at all would be better than a fraudulent description.

I directed them to return the payment, and they told me that it would "get returned automatically in 5 days."  When I said that was unacceptable and talked about reporting them, the agent said he would initiate action to return the payment. Never doing business with them or their new incarnation Popmoney again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZashPaycom/internet/ZashPaycom-Zashpay-popmoney-Popmoneycom-Zashpay-could-not-make-a-deposit-to-my-checkin-944383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZashPay.com