Complaint Review: Zashpay

• Submitted: Thu, May 10, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, May 11, 2012

• Reported By: Joshua — Spokane Washington United States of America
Zashpay

Zashpay Claims to quickly move funds between Accounts when infact will Hijack your funds for at least 7 days even if you have already signed up and been verified., not overnight as they previously claimed Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We're Here to Help

I did some work for a friend/artist who lives 2 states away from me. While trying to help me out and get the funds quicker to me he sent them through Zashpay claiming that the funds could be sent overnight. I was a little bothered that in order to transfer the funds quickly I would have to sign up and be verified. So I did and it took 7 days to get the funds (the first time). After reading there policies I was led to believe that further payments would be much quicker because my account was verified and had used the service once already. Again, my Payment was Hijacked for 7 days. After calling the contact number I was told that it was my banks fault for holding the funds for verification. After calling my local branch I was told that funds were never sent to them Proving that the delay is on the Zashpay end, doing God knows what with my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2012 01:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zashpay/internet/Zashpay-Claims-to-quickly-move-funds-between-Accounts-when-infact-will-Hijack-your-funds-880644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zashpay

We're Here to Help

AUTHOR: Eric - (United States of America)

We regret that you had a less than satisfactory experience with ZashPay. It is true that payments initiated via ZashPay may take as little as one business day, if both the sender and receiver have already registered their bank account with the ZashPay service. In some cases, payments may be held to allow time for the funds to clear before being deposited to the recipients account. Typically, this hold period is three business days. If you experienced a longer hold, it may be because the verification of funds hold is based on business days rather than calendar days a weekend or a holiday can extend the typical hold to a longer period of calendar days.  In the email you received confirming the money would be deposited, you will see a line under payment details indicating the deposit date. If the money is not deposited by the specified date please contact ZashPay customer service at support@zashpay.com or 877-898-5343 from 7 a.m. to 1 a.m. EST.