• Report: #820935

• Submitted: Tue, January 10, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 25, 2012

• Reported By: Heather — Virginia Beach Virginia United States of America
Zashpay

Zashpay Zashpay lies and steals your money while they build interest Internet

*Consumer Comment: Same problem

*Consumer Comment: That is a lie

*UPDATE Employee: Response from ZashPay

Zashpay advertises that it is a simple and cheap way to quickly send or get money, especially if you are registered with them. They are lying. They advertise that they will deposit your money within 1 business day. I needed a loan from my Dad because I was fired and my sick son needed to go to see several specialists. Rather than have to withdraw money and go to another bank to deposit during banking hours to get me my money, my Dad used zashpay so it would get to me within a day.

I was sent an email saying I didn't have to do anything because the money would be directly deposited. Two business days later my bank card was declined only to find out the deposit was not in my bank yet. I called zashpay and they told me it would be a week before they would deposit it. They said it could be as fast as one business day but it would not be until the last possible day which was one business week after my Dad transferred the money. I am having to see if I can borrow money from other people so that I can pay to take my sick toddler to the doctor and other problems because I have no access to the money.

They are holding my money for a week, absorbing the interest and whatever else they are doing with the money. They lied and told me that there was no way they could move the money from one account to the other any quicker. Absolute lie. It takes 1 business day at the absolute most.  Zashpay are crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2012 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zashpay/internet/Zashpay-Zashpay-lies-and-steals-your-money-while-they-build-interest-Internet-820935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zashpay

Same problem

AUTHOR: Cheated - ()

You may not be using the money for financial interest or profit but you need to get the money to the designated recipient sooner or tell them why they're not recieving their money.

I have the same complaint. My employer sent me money 2 days ago. Your website says the money should appear on my account after 2 days. Well, where is it? I have bills to pay and am bouncing checks because of your shady practices.

That is a lie

AUTHOR: Josi - (United States of America)

My boss' bank is registered with your service and I fully registered with your service, too - complete with the "small deposit/withdrawal" your company put in/took out of my account to verify it.  I was sent money yesterday - money I desperately NEED (otherwise, we wouldn't have needed to use your crappy service) and the wait time is SEVEN days any way.  Bull on your claim that the money is held to be given time to clear - it cleared my boss' account minutes after I claimed it.

Response from ZashPay

AUTHOR: Nicole F. - (United States of America)

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with ZashPay. We regret that you had a less than satisfactory experience. It is true that payments initiated via ZashPay may take as little as one business day, if both the sender and receiver have already registered their bank account with the ZashPay service. Also, in some cases, due to varying financial institution policies, payments may be held to allow time for the funds to clear before being deposited to the recipients account. Typically, this hold period is three business days. If you experienced a longer hold, it may be because the verification of funds hold is based on business days rather than calendar days a weekend or a holiday can extend the typical hold to a longer period of calendar days. In the email you received confirming the money would be deposited, you will see a line under payment details indicating the deposit date. Please be assured that ZashPay transactions are not being held for profit.

If you have other questions, we would be happy to have a member of our customer service team research the matter further for you; just give us a call at 877-898-5343.