Complaint Review: Zazzle

• Submitted: Sun, November 07, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, November 27, 2004

• Reported By:Lompoc California
Zazzle
965 High Street Palo Alto, California U.S.A.

Zazzle ripoff, printed a shirt upside down and will not replace it. Palo Alto California

*Consumer Comment: I too have been screwed

Designed and ordered 5 shirts from Zazzle. They process order quickly but printed one shirt upside down. I wrote them three times about their mistake and they did not respond. I am left with an unusabe shirt that has been paid for but not replaced.

VC
Lompoc, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2004 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zazzle/Palo-Alto-California-94301/Zazzle-ripoff-printed-a-shirt-upside-down-and-will-not-replace-it-Palo-Alto-California-116603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zazzle

I too have been screwed

AUTHOR: William - (U.S.A.)

I set up a custom shirt, and when I recieved my order, the shirt was completely different. The colors were very poor and dull and nowhere near the preview. I understand that colors can be slightly different, but this was extreme. How come my lime color turned to dirt brown? I have emailed them several times but to no avail. Never again will I waste money with this company.