Complaint Review: Zazzle

• Updated: Fri, September 06, 2013

• Reported By: Keachie — North san Juan Alabama
Zazzle
, Select State/Province USA

Zazzle Zazzle Ripoff via Hidden Charges to Paypal, and they never email anything. California

I bought one t shirt at the end of July and was billed via Paypal immediately.  Then a month later, Paypal informas me of a second charge of 9.95.  Zazzle never emailed me anything to indicate that I signed up for anything, and will no longer allow me to login in  I am going to discontinue my Paypal account if they cannot resolve the issue, and get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zazzle/Select-StateProvince/Zazzle-Zazzle-Ripoff-via-Hidden-Charges-to-Paypal-and-they-never-email-anything-Califor-1082258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zazzle