Complaint Review: Zazzle.com

• Submitted: Mon, March 19, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, March 19, 2012

• Reported By: JessicaTexas — Texas United States of America
Zazzle.com

Zazzle.com Credit Card Fraud- over $900 in charges from Florida to the midwest Internet

I have not purchased anything on the net in over 5 years- I ordered a t-shirt from this web-site using my debit card for a gift. With-in one week my credit card was used and denied for a $700 automotive bill in Florida and 3 separate internet purchases for I-tunes and other smaller sites for almost $300. Luckily my bank caught them, denied them and issued another card. Since then I have sent and received 4 e-mails from "Rob" of the Zazzle customer support team stating I have been removed from his sight as requested over a month ago. The ads keep coming. Insult to injury I guess. These people have people that are obviously selling our credit card numbers. Don't fall for it. Since then I have purchased a re-chargable card for internet purchases. Duh!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2012 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zazzlecom/internet/Zazzlecom-Credit-Card-Fraud-over-900-in-charges-from-Florida-to-the-midwest-Internet-856420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zazzle.com