Complaint Review: Zbiddy Auction Sites

• Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013

• Reported By: 3g — Edmonton Alberta Canada
Zbiddy Auction Sites
Miami Florida Miami, Florida United States of America

Zbiddy Auction Sites Quibids Auction Site Beware Zbiddy Auction Sites Miami, Florida

*Author of original report: I made a mistake My Report are not true

I tried to searched some cheap products in the website last Feb 2013 until i found the Zbiddy Auction sites , Lots of bidder play on Zbiddy thats why I decided to play , I didnt sleep until I won 5 products but until now I did not recieved yet. I tried to call them but its just voice mail saying Zbiddy is not available.

Until I found this website saying that this Zbiddy Auction sites is scam..I lost 650 canadian dollars for nothing!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zbiddy-Auction-Sites/Miami-Florida-/Zbiddy-Auction-Sites-Quibids-Auction-Site-Beware-Zbiddy-Auction-Sites-Miami-Florida-1028407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zbiddy Auction Sites

I made a mistake My Report are not true

AUTHOR: 3g - ()

Zbiddy is a good and awsome company I recieved all products that I won...thanks Zbiddy!