Complaint Review: Zbiddy Bids.Com

• Reported By: Jenny — Statesboro Georgia
Zbiddy Bids.Com
434 S Military Trail Deerfield Beach, Florida USA

Zbiddy Bids.Com $100 DOLLAR GAS CARD RIP OFF Deerfield Beach Florida

Hello, In January 2014 I was looking on Zbiddy Bids site and they GAVE me 500 "FREE" tokens to Bid on things. I did-not win anything, so I quit.. But, when I went to use my creit card there was $97.00 taken off my the Zbiddy Bid site. when I contacted them they refunded me my gas card.back $49.00

Then they said, they would give me a $100 dollar gas gift card. It printed out the voutor, and sent it to Deerfield, But never received Please help me get my $50.00 dollars or the $100 gas card..I am on SSI and I NEVER  give them permision to take money off my card. Thank you Ms, jenny Howard April 13,2014

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2014 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zbiddy-BidsCom/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442/Zbiddy-BidsCom-100-DOLLAR-GAS-CARD-RIP-OFF-Deerfield-Beach-Florida-1138592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zbiddy Bids.Com