Complaint Review: Zbiddy penny auction

• Updated: Wed, September 25, 2013

• Reported By: John — Wheatley heights New York
Zbiddy penny auction
, Select State/Province USA

Zbiddy penny auction Zbiddy is a fraud . I won an i pad close to two months and paid it . I haven't gotten anything from them Wilmington Delaware

Don't buy anything from zbiddy .  I won an i pad close to two months and paid it the same day . I haven't received anything  From them . I  have contacted them   On a numerous occasion and they blame it on the shipping department . I am wondering if there is a place  that could shut them down . I was checking online they have a lot complaints about them . They Ripping off everybody . They don't have anything intergrity whatsoever .honesty  , fairness , respect  are  the key in business . I hope , you guy learn from my mistake . Don't buy from zbiddy  Penny auction. .Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2013 07:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zbiddy-penny-auction-/Select-StateProvince/Zbiddy-penny-auction-Zbiddy-is-a-fraud-I-won-an-i-pad-close-to-two-months-and-paid-it--1087397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zbiddy penny auction