livestock

• Submitted: Tue, February 12, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: Alan — Oxnard California United States of America
Zbiddy

Zbiddy Can't redeem wins w/free bids w/o buying bid package, Internet

Zbiddy unsolicited offered me 25 free bids after I entered an online sweepstakes.

I used the bids to win a $15 Itunes card for $.37. When I tried to pay the 37 cents online I was given the "opportunity" to purchase a "super package" of bids for either; $59, $79 or $99. Their site wouldn't allow me to uncheck all three. You had to select one to continue.

Since I didn't want to buy any more bids, I used their customer support chat line. "Laura" told me to call customer service, they'd be happy to help me. I told her I'd rather take care of it online she again said to call them. I told her that was ridiculous I should be able to pay online.

In again texting me to call customer service "Laura" wrote: " the idea is to find the inconvenient" within the message she sent me. I wrote back: 'Are you try to make this as difficult as possible?' She again replied to call customer service.

I called customer service but they couldn't find my account. He asked my name and email address three or four time. I spelled everything for him, he still couldn't find the account. Tried using my phone number, still couldn't find it.

Customer service told me to go ahead and order for $29 or $39 then request a refund. I refused and asked to speak to a supervisor.  I was never able to speak to a supervisor and I eventually hung up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zbiddy/internet/Zbiddy-Cant-redeem-wins-wfree-bids-wo-buying-bid-package-Internet-1013122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zbiddy