Complaint Review: Zbiddy

• Submitted: Thu, November 29, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: Loretta — Union Ohio United States of America
Zbiddy

Zbiddy Charge my credit card just for looking at what the site was Internet

*Consumer Comment: Zbiddy Bad Business Practices

Charged my credit card just for looking at what this site was about . Once I found out you had to purchase bids I said no and didn't want to do this. They charged my credit card with out my permission anyway. Had to fight  to get them to refund my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zbiddy/internet/Zbiddy-Charge-my-credit-card-just-for-looking-at-what-the-site-was-Internet-975447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zbiddy

Zbiddy Bad Business Practices

AUTHOR: wjgthatsme - (United States of America)

I have had my card charged a 99.00 amount just as I entered the registration info.  I attempted to straighten this out and requested my money to be returned.  They also offered me a gift card and bids which I told them was not acceptable.  I believe we should all come together to file a class action lawsuit, it may be the only way to stop such brazen  business practices.