Complaint Review: Zbiddy

• Submitted: Thu, April 18, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: Martyann — Chicago Illinois
Zbiddy

Zbiddy TOTAL RIPOFF ,I entered the site, registered to bid.I hadn't even selected a "bidding package" and they attempted to remove 99.00 from my bank! Internet

I saw a commercial for Zbiddy.com and thought I'd check it out. In order to check out any of the additional details for the bidding, I registered, and entered my credit card which appeared to be part of the registration process.I saw no indication of any kind that they were going to charge a fee just to look at the site and determine if  indeed wanted to bid on anything. I was VERY fortunate, that I'd made an error in typing the security code, and a comment popped up that there was an error in the code please re-enter it, but also the comment said that my credit would be charged and a 3 to five day hold would be placed on my money. I did not give the corrected code, sent them an immediate notice I had no further interest in their site, and in checking with my bank, determined they had attempted to withdraw 99.00 from my account but it was rejected due to the security error...thank goodness for typo's...BEWARE...this is a very shady practice and you will regret dealing with them.It would not surprise me that they will try to withdraw the money again by doing a "trial and error " submission with the security code since it's only three digits...I have notified the bank of this and they will block any further attempts from this site to withdraw money. I took a screen shot of the notice that they would place a hold on my money  and sent their"customer service" a nasty and direct notice that I would pursue any method to ensure they would not have access to my accounts in the future.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zbiddy/internet/Zbiddy-TOTAL-RIPOFF-I-entered-the-site-registered-to-bidI-hadnt-even-selected-a-bid-1044297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zbiddy