Complaint Review: Zbiddy

• Submitted: Sun, November 11, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, November 11, 2012

• Reported By: diane — ocala Florida United States of America
Zbiddy

Zbiddy The penny auction, where your treated royally Ripped me off upon "claiming" my "free" bids Internet

I went to Zbiddy to investigate what this "auction" site was all about. When I entered the site, it said I was entitled to "free bids", so i tried it. I won 25 free bids spending .07cents. Upon trying to collect my "free"25 bids, I was directed to a page which then wanted cc information. After that was completed, I noticed there were "packages available for purchase, seperate from the 7 cents owed. I chose no package, but upon hitting the submit button, I noticed the $29-00 dollar package was now chosen. I did not choose it, it chose itself!

I called customer service and spoke to a representative, who said they do not give refunds! What? What a rip off... buyer beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2012 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zbiddy/internet/Zbiddy-The-penny-auction-where-your-treated-royally-Ripped-me-off-upon-claiming-my-fre-967762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zbiddy