Complaint Review: Zbiddy

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: Cassi — Crawfordsvillw Indiana United States of America
Zbiddy

Zbiddy Zbiddy Internet bidding TOTAL SCAM Internet

I signed up for Zbiddy thinking it was a legit company for discounts.. Online bidding.. Well here I am the same day, card put on lock. So I call my card company and they informed me that Zbiddy took 99$ out of my account the same day.. I never bought anything or authorized this transaction. Now I'm out 99$. I never even set a user name they set it for me.. This company is a rip off and hides these charges.. Do not register, they will take 99$ for no reason.. I just thought like a legit company would, if I bid they have the money incase. I never bought anything or authorized ANY TRANSACTION. Stay away from this company. They will get you. I can only pray I will be refunded for their fraudulent actions..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 09:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zbiddy/internet/Zbiddy-Zbiddy-Internet-bidding-TOTAL-SCAM-Internet-1002983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zbiddy