• Report: #1081969

• Submitted: Thu, September 05, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, September 05, 2013

• Reported By: Philip — Sequim Washington
Sequim, Select State/Province USA

Zbiddy.com Email ABSOLUTLY FREE TRIAL then takes money from bank without permission. Internet

They sent me an email saying there is an ABSOLUTLY FREE TRIAL. They needed my card number for regestry and it would be Absolutly free . Then i get a text saying they took $30 dollars from my account. I have left them 5 emails and never contacted me ever. And I can't even use the there service with the money they took even to get out what I put in. It says I don't have an account Bhutan for more money I can get one!!!!!! What the Fu.... ZBIDDY NEEDS TO BE STOPPED! SCAM SCAM SCAM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zbiddycom/Sequim-Select-StateProvince-98382/Zbiddycom-Email-ABSOLUTLY-FREE-TRIAL-then-takes-money-from-bank-without-permission-Inte-1081969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zbiddy.com