Complaint Review: Zbiddy.com

• Updated: Mon, May 28, 2012

• Reported By: Michael Thomas — Rio Rancho New Mexico United States of America
Zbiddy.com

Zbiddy.com Spam conduit, poor customer service response Internet

When first visiting the Zbiddy website it said I had to register prior to viewing all the items or placing bids on them.  Then I come to find that you also have to pay to actually "bid" on most all the items.  That's ok, I purchased a modest bid package and thought I might have some luck.  I first find out that they have a auto-bid setting that allows people to just keep bidding on the same item at a certain time should someone have trumped their bid.  I find there is truly no way to get enough bids to compete with these auto-bid customers(which are probably bots used to keep people having to bid over and over on items) while still getting a "deal" by going through their site.

The straw that broke the camels back however was when I received what I thought was a legitimate email from the website.  After entering in my personal information they requested to receive the free prize for being a Zbiddy customer, i was told that I would qualify for the prize after I completed any 2 offers below.  I completed 2 of the offers and then was lead through a maze of surveys and questionnaires that ended up being endless and all together fruitless.  As a paying customer of this website I wouldn't imagine that they would send run-of-the mill spam emails to their consumers promising them things that are truly unattainable for the sake of selling information.  I would not recommend doing business with this organization as they are proving to be worst scam artists than some of the sellers on e-bay and are truly remorseless about the frustration their customers feel when facing such things from a paid site where they think their patronage is respected and valued.

I was highly skeptical about this "penny-auction" site and found that it was indeed to good to be true.  I would not waste my money on bidding on any of the items as they do have this auto-bid feature which can be easily manipulated by the company to ensure their customers aren't getting these items below a certain price and they are forced to continue bidding over and over for nothing and still having to pay for each individual bid

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2012 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zbiddycom/internet/Zbiddycom-Spam-conduit-poor-customer-service-response-Internet-889629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zbiddy.com