Complaint Review: ZbladeZ

• Submitted: Tue, May 17, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, May 17, 2011

• Reported By: beenrippedoff — Lakeside California United States of America
PO Box 8193 Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

ZbladeZ John Shields bladezscooters.com rips off the elderly! Jacksonville, Florida

John Shields of BladeZ Scooters or bladezscooters.com in Jacksonville Florida ripped off my mom for $41 and refuses to make it right even after I told him that I would make it public if he did not refund her money.

John Shields of BladeZ Scooters should be ashamed of himself. My mother is 80 years old not well and relies on her scooter to get around her house.

When she needed a new key assembly she had my sister go on line to find a replacement. My sister spoke with John Shields back in the beginning of March ordered the part for $24.99 than charged her $14.95 to ship a box that I know for a fact only cost $7.00 thats just the first fd up thing he did.

Its been two months and still no key assembly... My sister called over a month ago and John promised it would go out the next day weeks later I decided enough is enough and paid to have it repaired right here in San Diego.

I than contacted John Shields in Jacksonville Florida and told him to cancel the order and refund my Mothers money asap he said he would and would send a email to confirm that it was done. Never happen called a few days later and he lied and said it was put back on her card it wasnt called a few days ago and he put me on hold and after a two minutes the phone went dead.

For two months my Mother has had no ability to do anything she has been a prisoner to her couch unable to move freely around her house or to go shopping which is her favorite thing to do because one dishonest man made promises he never intended on keeping.

I just got off the phone for the seventh time with this dumb a*s and confronted him with what actions I have already taken and he called me a crackhead and said Why would I give back your money now and hung up.

Received an email from a woman in Jacksonville after posting this letter on Craigslist Rants & Raves that said, John Shields has been and always will rip people off , call channel 12 ,,, their consumer complaint guy knows John very well and will be interested in again publicly outing  him yet once more.

John Shields has ripped off many people and should be publicly executed....oops I meant castrated.... no really meant humiliated.

Do not do business with bladezscooters.com
Terrible customer service!
Very rude, disrespectful & dishonest to customers!
Will steal from and defenseless elderly woman!

I give bladezscooters.com minus five stars for ripping my mother off...........shame on you John

And I'm not finished with you by a longshot!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2011 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ZbladeZ/Jacksonville-Florida-32239/ZbladeZ-John-Shields-bladezscooterscom-rips-off-the-elderly-Jacksonville-Florida-730210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ZbladeZ